Hope you’re having a lovely weekend! 🙂 It’s been fairly low-key here at HQ… we had dinner at my parents’ house and watched Jurassic Park 3D yesterday. We’ll be running our usual errands (groceries!) and grabbing brunch today. I’m really a creature of habit, I suppose!
- Optical illusions with Amouage Opus VIII [Kafkaesque]
- An adventure with Dior Captain and Yacht Vernis [The Beauty Look Book]
- A review of Bite Whipped Cherry Lip Scrub [Hello Jaa]
- Get glowing with Burberry Nude Radiance [Lipglossiping]
- Muse reviews Laura Mercier’s new Lip Glace [Musings of a Muse]
- How to stay beautiful when you have a cold [The Painted Rogue]
Have you tried our features that help you shop smarter? The Dupe List can help you find a cheaper dupe for a high-end product, permanent dupe for a long-lost limited edition shade, or just help you from buying the same color twenty times over! The Swatch Gallery allows you to quickly compare any two shades I’ve reviewed side-by-side as well as browse through all of the swatches we have by a variety of sorting filters. The Foundation Matrix helps to narrow down the possible foundation matches if you’re looking to try a new formula.