Softly Smoky: Drama, but Not Too Much
Quickie look I did before I took my midterm to test out the wear of some new products I’m trying out! 🙂 I will say I refuse to use Urban Decay’s Maui Wowie eyeshadow again. I’m through with it! It is fallout city, and even when I use it with a sticky base, it refuses to cooperate. Such a pretty shade, so it’s a shame, but no thank you!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Shiseido H12 Lemon Sugar Hydro-Powder Eyeshadow (pale yellow gold), Urban Decay Maui Wowie Eyeshadow (antique gold), MAC Concrete Eyeshadow (cool, dark brown), MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (highlighter), MAC NC15/NW20 Chromagraphic Pencil (nude), YSL Black Velvet Dessin du Regard Eyeliner (black), MAC Opulash Mascara (black)
- Face: Lancome Aqua Fusion Tinted Moisturizer (1), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
- Cheeks: MAC Springsheen Blush (peachy-pink)
- Lips: Cle de Peau T3 Extra Rich Lipstick (pinky nude), Make Up For Ever #10 Fascinating Lip Gloss (sheer champagne gold)
- Brushes: 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: N/A
For eyes, start by applying Lemon Sugar eyeshadow as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Maui Wowie eyeshadow all over the lid. Next, apply Concrete eyeshadow into the outer crease and lid with th 226. To finish the eyeshadow look, sweep Ricepaper eyeshadow as a highlighter on the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Velvet Black eyeliner on the lower lash line and NC15/NW20 pencil lightly patted below the lower lash line and smudged with the 219 brush. Finish by sweeping lashes with Opulash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Springsheen blush to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply T3 lipstick first, and then layer #10 lipgloss for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!