Smoky Brown Eyes with Lancome Taupe Craze
I did this look yesterday, as I was testing several new products (as you can tell!), all to be reviewed soon. 🙂
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), Lancome Taupe Craze Eyeshadow Palette (pale beige, muted copper brown, muted medium brown, shimmering taupe, blackened taupe brown), Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Liner (black), Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash (black)
- Face: Kiehl’s Tinted Moisturizer (Medium), Burberry Pressed Powder (03)
- Cheeks: Hourglass Flush Aura Sheer Cheek Stain (pinky-red)
- Lips: Hourglass Scarlet Aura Sheer Lip Stain (deep red)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 263 (angled eyeliner brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 222, apply the muted medium brown eyeshadow into the crease and blend upwards. Then, apply the blackened taupe brown eyeshadow with the 219 directly into the crease, and blend using the 222 to give it a gradient effect. Apply the shimmering taupe eyeshadow on the outer half of the lid with the 239. Using the 239, apply the pale beige eyeshadow to the inner half of the lid, and then highlight the brow bone with the same shade. Bring everything together by applying Perversion liner on the lower lash line and blending the pale beige eyeshadow underneath. Finish by sweeping lashes with Buxom Lash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Flush cheek stain on the apples of the cheeks and pat towards the temple with fingers.
For lips, apply Scarlet lip stain for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!