Sephora Bora Bora Bronzer PowderSephora Bora Bora Bronzer Powder ($17.00 for 0.30 oz.) is a medium brown with warm, yellow-orange undertones and a satin finish. The shimmer was rather fine and more on the subtle side, so it yielded a natural finish when blended out that wasn’t overtly shimmery. It had opaque pigmentation that applied evenly and blended out easily along the edges on my skin. The texture was smooth to the touch and just a smidgen dusty in the pan but not on the skin. It lasted for eight hours on me before it started to fade.
- ColourPop CA Dreaming (P, $8.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Give Me Life (LE, $28.00) is darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop 310 (P, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Terra (P, $110.00) is more muted (95% similar).
- Becca Aloha Bronze (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Private Island (P, $30.00) is lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Bronzed (P, $28.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Too Faced Sunny Honey (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Tarte Peppermint Mocha (LE, ) is lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Spring Bling (LE, $35.50) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
Talc, Corn Starch, Zinc Stearate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Mica, Silica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Potassium Sorbate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Diisostearyl Malate, Lauroyl Lysine, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.