SEPHORA has kicked off their 2015 Holiday Reward Card promotion, which is a reward card that allows for $15 off (Beauty Insider), $20 off (VIB), or $25 off (VIB Rouge) $50+ purchases. It is used like a gift card (this is where you enter the gift card number and pin during checkout). Reward cards must be redeemed between December 2nd and December 13th for Beauty Insiders and through December 14th for VIB and VIB Rouges.
Some have already received via postal mail, but Sephora says will be emailed out as well beginning December 2nd. The following FAQ was posted by Sephora admins on the Beauty Talk forum (please see the post for additional questions and answers, I’ve only pulled out vital info below).
- Beauty Insiders: $15 off $50+ purchase, redeem reward card 12/2 through 12/13
- VIBs: $20 off $50+ purchase, redeem reward card 12/2 through 12/14
- VIB Rouges: $25 off $50+ purchase, redeem reward card 12/2 through 12/14
- No reward card yet? Emails begin today, 12/2. If no email is received by 12/3, call Sephora at 1-877-737-4672 to verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday. You must have opted-in to the Beauty Insider program as of 11/29. If your BI status changed, you can call to get the higher reward level. (Psst, you can probably call today to get your code released to you if you need it today but be kind to your rep!)
- Where can I use it? It can be used in-store (including Sephora Inside JCP) or online.
- Can I use it more than once? No, it is one-time use (it’s like a gift card), and it must be consumed fully in a single traction (no splitting or combining of reward cards). Cannot be combined with other promotions (e.g. 10% off) but can be used with deluxe sample promotions.
- What about Canadians? Yes, Canadians should receive reward cards, both online and in-stores using the unique promotion code or by presenting your email in-store.
- What about returns? You will only receive a credit for the amount of the purchase minus the reward card.
>> Need help spending your gift card? Check out our holiday gift guides! 🙂 <<