Selfridges has been running a sale, up to 60% off most categories, and today, beauty went live with up to 30% off select products (just over 400 marked down). Some of the brands included with some of their newer releases up to 30% off are: Huda Beauty, MAC, NARS, and Pat McGrath, Tom Ford and YSL.
- Pat McGrath LuxeTrance Lipsticks for $24.50 (regularly $38)
- Pat McGrath MatteTrance Lipsticks for $26 (regularly $37.50)
- Pat McGrath Nocturnal Nirvana Quad for $42 (regularly $60)
- Natasha Denona Bloom Palette for $28 (regularly $56)
- Natasha Denona Love Palette for $32.50 (regularly $65)
- Natasha Denona Mini Diamond & Glow for $8.50 (regularly $17.50)
I recommend Selfridges+, which gives a year of unlimited free shipping; it is $15 per year for UK/EU and $55 per year (shipping cost for a single order is $30 otherwise). I have it, and as a US-based customer, typically receive my orders within 3-4 days of placing it as packages go air. If you think you’ll make two orders in a year, it’s cheaper than paying shipping on those two orders!