Quick Neutrals with Urban Decay’s Naked Palette
This is a really quick and dirty look I did a couple of weeks ago before an early 8 am class.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), Urban Decay Sin Eyeshadow (pink champagne), Urban Decay Darkhorse Eyeshadow (gold-tinged brown), Urban Decay Virgin Eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Whiskey 24/7 Liner (red-toned brown), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Benefit Sugarbomb Blush (pinky peach)
- Lips: MAC Violetta Lipstick (fuchsia purple), MAC Revenge is Sweet Lipglass (sheer jelly pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Revenge is Sweet = Full For You
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Sin eyeshadow on the lid. Next, apply Darkhorse eyeshadow into the crease with the 226, lightly blending onto the outer lid. Blend Virgin eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Whiskey liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Sugarbomb blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Violetta lipstick first, and then layer Revenge is Sweet lipglass for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!