Nordstrom is holding their Mascara Madness event this weekend online and in-stores! The event begins 7/26 at 9PM PT and runs through July 28th at 9PM PT. When you purchase any two mascaras, you’ll get a third mascara for free, just add three mascaras to your cart and the lowest priced mascara will be reduced to $0 at checkout.
- Chanel Le Volume de Chanel ($32.00) — great for lengthening and volume (I’ve repurchased)
- Tom Ford Extreme Mascara ($46.00) — often one I grab during this event (as it’s so pricey!); good, general mascara–nice length, volume, definition and intensity of black pigments (I’ve repurchased)
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara ($32.00) — long-time favorite; very inky-black lashes with great length and volume (I’ve repurchased)
- Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara ($29.00) — great for lengthening, moderate volume, holds curl well
- Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara ($72.00) — best for those who want a bit of lash growth (it’s subtle, but it seemed to work in my experience – you have to be consistent in using it, though); it’s a nice mascara as-is (mostly length and definition)
- Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara ($33.00) — lovely for volume, definition, and subtle curl (I’ve repurchased)
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara ($27.50) — classic favorite; lovely length, volume, and definition with rich black pigment (I’ve repurchased)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara ($25.00) — very rich black pigment, fuller, thicker lashes (does work best after it dries out for a few days) (I’ve gone through half a dozen tubes!)
- BUXOM Lash Waterproof Volumizing Mascara ($22.00) — more everyday mascara with superb length and volume that doesn’t feel crunchy (I’ve repurchased)
- Christian Louboutin Les Yeux Noirs Lacquer ($70.00) — for glossy, almost vinyl-like lashes with lots of length and separation–it’s one of the blackest mascaras I’ve tried
Also, another way to try it might be to pick up minis instead!