I’ve been a long-time shopper of Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale. I must have started shopping the sale over a decade ago at this point! It is definitely a time where I go through the upcoming exclusives and sale items to determine what to stock up on for clothes, home goods, and the like. I’ve also used it as an opportunity to pick up gifts for the holiday season for things like blankets, pajamas, and so forth.
Once you’ve shopped the sale a few seasons, there are repeat items that come back (sometimes tweaked, other times they’re quite consistent), so while I might not buy them every year, they are worth recommending if you’ve had your eye on something.
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Cardigans ($79.90) — if you love cozy wear and being warm, these are lovely cardigans
- Caslon Drape Collar Knit Blazer — soft, plush, not too warm and more stylish than some jackets; I think I will pick up a new color way for fall/winter
- Caslon Rounded V-Neck T-Shirt ($11.90) — I’m well-stocked on these at the moment, but they are some of my favorite t-shirts!
- Nordstrom Moonlit Pajamas ($40.90 to $59) — they come as shirt/short or shirt/pants sets, and they are super soft and comfortable to wear at night; my sister and my mom also love them (courtesy of me, lol)
- Wit & Wisdom Jeans — there are several types that are on sale, and it’s been my go-to brand for jeans for the last five years or so! They’re lightweight, stretchy, and hold up well over time.
- Nordstrom Hydrocotton Bath Towels ($21.90) — (don’t forget the hand towels, too!) are our go-to towels for something that dries well, holds up well after many washes, and feels good against the body
- Sijo Eucalyptus Tencel Lyocell Sheet Set ($115.99-$163.99) — I’ll be picking up a set myself this year! Tencel Lyocell is so soft!
- UGG Coastline Plush Throw Blanket ($64.99) — This is a heavier-weight blanket compared to the Whistler, but it’s one I’ve loved and still rotate through.
- UGG Whistler Throw Blanket ($64.99) — I have three or four of these now, in addition to some other equally lovely UGG throw blankets! I have found that during summer, I prefer this one as it is a little bit lighter-weight compared to the others I have. Winston also insists on ALWAYS going after the UGG blankets.
My Shopping List
Here are some items that caught my eye that I might purchase once I can shop… I’ve been working to reign in my clothing/shoe purchases over the last few years, so we shall see.
- Caslon Collarless Open Front Long Cardigan ($54.90) — this looks warm but not overly heavy, given it’s not that cold for long here in AZ, and I’m in the market to get one or two lightweight jacket/sweaters for leaving the house
- Madewell Polo Sweater ($59.99) — digging the color ways but worried these might be a lil’ short for my preference
- Sam Edelman Plaid Hooded Duffle Coat ($149.99) — the print is doing things for me!
I’d love to hear about anything that’s caught your eye, that you’re planning to pick up, or that you’d recommend based on past purchases!