Okay, now that I’ve pulled links and compiled all of the Nordstrom Beauty Exclusives for the 2020 Anniversary Sale, I get to peruse the non-beauty and share what has caught my eye… and pass along any recommendations from products I’ve tried (and loved) before.
Edited: my access starts on the 7th (hubby was actually surprised I wasn’t at the highest level… he assured me due to my beauty purchases but I’m quite pleased not to be based on spend requirement!). Perused the general preview to see if there were any new items that caught my eye and updated accordingly!
I’m definitely on the hunt for a good cardigan… something mid-length to slightly longer that’s cozy and light/medium in weight–adds warmth but could be worn indoors. I find that fit and weight is so important that I often purchase a few and return ones that don’t work.
Let me know what’s on your list!
Products I’m Probably Purchasing
- BP Easy Drop Shoulder Sweater for $24.90 ($39 after sale) — I love a good sweater, and this looks like it might be a good shape/size, though I’m a bit worried it may be shorter than ideal for me!
- BOSS Faly Short Sleeve Peplum Sweater for $113.90 ($228 after sale) — I love a peplum sweater, but this is higher than I’d normally pay for a top.
- Caslon High Cuff Henley Top for $28.90 ($49 after sale) — long-sleeve with vertical and button detail; hoping it’s a slightly elevated take on a thermal
- Halogen Crewneck Sweater for $28.90 ($49 after sale) — I love the button detailing on the cuffs!
- Halogen Easy Throw-On Cashmere Ruana for $98.90 ($149 after sale) — this looks cozy and soft… but not as warm as a sweatshirt?
- Halogen Fringe Tweed Jacket for $73.90 ($149 after sale) — I like that it seems designed to be held open, as I often wear jackets that way
- Halogen Tweed Blazer for $79.90 ($149 after sale) — I love tweed and buttons and jackets… and I love that it’s navy/black with brassy details
- J. Crew Camo Print Merino Wool Sweater for $64.90 ($98 after sale) — hubby digs camo, and I like how the colors are a bit off-beat
- Natori Bliss Perfection Contour Soft Cup Bra for $37.90 ($64 after sale) — this looks like my favorite Bliss bra meets bralette, so I want to try
- Rachel Parcell Shawl Collar Open Cardigan for $59.90 ($99 after sale) — I really want a long cardigan that’s light to moderate in weight/warmth (look, I live in Arizona)
- Ted Baker Raen Pergola Fitted Tee for $49.90 ($79 after sale) — it’s a very fitted tee, so I might not love it on me, but I love Ted Baker’s prints so I’ll definitely give it a shot!
- True Body V-Neck Bralette for $29.90 ($49 after sale) — for at-home, I love a good bralette, so I think I’ll try these.
- UGG Laila 2-Pack Bow Fleece Lined Socks for $32.90 ($49.50 after sale) — I have several styles of UGG socks, including other fleece-lined ones, and they’re really plush and thick. They’re fantastic in thew winter or for someone who doesn’t want slippers but wants something thicker than most socks. The bow detail is calling me!
- UGG Slouchy 2-Pack Ribbed Crew Socks for $20.90 ($32 after sale) — also have these in other colors so I’m thinking about nabbing another set!
- UGG Whistler Throw Blanket for $64.90 ($98 after sale) — okay, so I’m in love with the UGG Coastline Blankets I’ve purchased before (I have three, and I’ve gifted two to people who love them almost as much, but I’m at spokesperson-level love), so I might give this one a try since it’s on sale.
Products I’ve Purchased + Recommend
These are products I’ve indulged in previously, whether on sale or not, that I happily recommend!
Clothes & Accessories
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan for $76.90 ($116 after sale) — plush enough to be cozy but lightweight enough to work in seasons beyond winter
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Socks for $19.90 ($30 after sale) — two pack of plush, warm socks that feel ultra-soft and almost make slippers redundant
- BP Cozy Shorts for $15.90 ($25 after sale) — these are so soft, cozy, and have held up really well (I bought a few pairs last sale)… also, pockets.
- BP Cozy Tops for $24.90 ($39 after sale) — they are the equally soft and cozy long-sleeve tops that work with the Cozy Shorts or Jogger Paints. These are a bit too warm for sleeping outside of fall/winter for me.
- BP Jogger Pants for $24.90 ($39 after sale) — lightweight but not too thin, available in fun patterns, comfortable for lounging around the house or sleeping, and have POCKETS!!
- Caslon Drape Collar Knight Blazers for $39.90 ($69 after sale) — these are comfortable, form fitting, and can dress up a more casual outfit while being almost as comfortable as true loungewear
- Caslon Long Sleeve Crewneck T-Shirts for $15.90 ($29 after sale) — lightweight, thinner long-sleeve t-shirts that fit well (not too loose but not too form-fitting) and wash well
- Caslon Rounded V-Neck T-Shirts for $12.90 ($25 after sale) — lightweight, washes and holds up well (I’ll probably pick up a few new colors)
- Eliza J Dresses (price varies) — there are several gorgeous dresses and rompers as part of the Anniversary sale; Eliza J has been my go-to for well-fitting dresses in fun styles that aren’t too expensive and have held up well over the years
- Giraffe at Home Robes for $154.90 ($218-$234 after sale) — incredibly soft, plush, and a heftier robe for those who love to indulge
- Halogen Crewneck Cashmere Sweaters for $57.90 ($98 after sale) — I still have mine from years ago, though I loathe dry cleaning so don’t wear them often these days
- Halogen V-Neck Tunic T-Shirts for $15.90 ($29 after sale) — if you like a longer, more flowing t-shirt that still has some shape, these are nice!
- Nordstrom Moonlight Short Pajamas for $29.90 ($49 after sale) — LOVE these pajamas! They’re so soft, lightweight, and sleep cool. I have gifted these to my mom and sister, who also love them. Like my mom, who would never shop at Nordstrom normally (too expensive for her), actually asked for more sets for her birthday.
- Nordstrom Moonlight Pajamas for $42.90 ($65 after sale) — these are the long-sleeved and pants version of the above, so highly recommended. I have lots of each style, LOL!
- Rails Hunter Plaid Shirts for $99.99 ($158 after sale) — I really loved the one I bought but couldn’t justify the price point for someone who barely leaves the house under normal circumstances!
- Wit & Wisdom Jeans (price varies) — I always pick up a pair or two when they’re on sale! They’re stretchy, fairly consistent in sizing from style to style, and hold up fairly well.
Home & Men
- Giraffe at Home Luxe Throw for $129.90 ($196 after sale) — pretty much the most decadent cozy-related purchase I’ve ever made, but it is plush!! Just make sure to listen to the DRY FLAT portion of the tag.
- Nordstrom Hydrocotton Towels (price varies by size) — we recently converted most of our towels to Nordstrom as they’re plush, thick but absorbent, they don’t take forever and a day to dry, and more importantly, they have held up after lots of washes! (Though I kind of want to try the UGG Basel Towels, haha.)
- Saxx Ultra Boxer Briefs for $20.90 ($32 after sale) — hubby loves these and replaced everything he had with various patterns in this style