Milani Glow Baked Bronzer ($8.99 for 0.25 oz.) is a muted, peachy brown with warm, reddish undertones and a pearly sheen. It had medium pigmentation in a single layer, which was buildable to semi-opaque coverage with a second layer. The texture was smooth, thin, and slightly drier to the touch, though it did not appear dry and blended out easily on bare skin as well as over foundation. It wore well for seven hours before fading noticeably.
- Urban Decay Going Native (Bronzer) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Terra (P, $110.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Buxom Rooftop Tan (P, $28.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Bronze (03) (P, $40.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Too Faced Sun Bunny (Left) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Too Faced Sweetie Pie (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Seductive Beauty (Bronze) (LE, ) is darker (85% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze (Original) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Becca Bronzed Bondi (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Hourglass Diffused Bronze Light (P, $52.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.