- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- DermStore — Up to 20% off sitewide with code SUMMER, ends 5/28.
- Nordstrom — Half-yearly sale is here! Save up to 50% off sale items here, ends 6/02.
- Skinstore.com — 22% off (some brand exclusions) with code MM22, ends 5/27.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
On my NW35 skin this is not a blusher at all, but does work to help get that Jo Lo glow, the Miami bronzed glowing skin look on tan skin that is so pretty. It is a fairly sheer golden frosty powder and blends out easily, leaving a glowing gold look to the skin. I am not sure how it would look on a lighter skin tone, I think on medium to darker tones this would give a beautiful glow to the skin without a ton of actual color, just a light gold that will blend in well with the skin giving is radiance. It did emphasize pores a bit, it is shimmery and that is expected, but it worked well across my forehead, bridge of nose and cheekbones in place of bronzer. I will probably never use this enough to purchase again, but I am not sorry it is in my collection. I recommend for medium to dark skin tones, and will revise this if I ever get to use it on someone fair skinned and like it!