- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Gorgeous Hair Event (view all deals) -- 50% off CHI select Styling & Finishing, 50% off Pureology select Masks & Treatments, ends 5/26.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
Loe this eyliner pencil. Budget friendly, creamy & long-lasting. Am disappointed about the many discontinued colors. Urban Decay's website still has many for sale. However, like the Temptalia review, I feel a hole exists in the violet with blue undertone range. Also, have been anxious to try binge to add a blue to my collection. Am older, and like a natural look, but like to play with color at times; mostly purples & greens. But purples w/too strong red undertones make my eye appear unaturally red. With eyes that change from green to blue, I find that purples & greens bring out my eye color in a nice way. Mildew & Ransom have worked well. I've also wanted to add Lust. It seems that most of my favorite colors will soon be gone.I know that MUFE has 11L, similar to Lust. I like MUFE,but not as creamy as the 24/7 colors.Does anyone have ideas that might let Urban Decay know their newly discontinued colors leave a hole in their line?