Macy’s 10 Days of Glam event kicks off October 22nd and runs through October 31st. Each day, there will be products available for 50% off for 24 hours. You can also get free shipping on the featured products with code GLAM10. The deals have been revealed here, though I’ve also highlighted them below.
The most interesting (to me) deal to me is on MAC Eyeshadows at 50% off on the 29th. They recently reformulated a handful of shades as part of the Visual Arts collection, which has made me wonder if we should expect a full range reformulation (and hopefully, improved shades and more shades!) sooner rather than later… the whole line being run at 50% off is certainly… supporting evidence!
- 10/22 — bareMinerals Prime Time Primer / Brightening Primer for $12.50, Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel for $19.50
- 10/23 — Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow & Blush Palette for $22.50
- 10/24 — Origins Out of Trouble Mask for $13.00, philosophy Microdelivery Face Wash for $14 to $21
- 10/25 — Too Faced Bronzers for $15.00, 50% off Lancome Cleansers
- 10/26 — Benefit Precisely My Brow for $12.00, Clinique Take the Day Off Remover for $9.75
- 10/27 — Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick for $23.50, IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Powder + Brush for $14.50 to $24.00
- 10/28 — Dermablend Banana Powder for $14.50, Smashbox LA Cover Shot Palette for $22.50
- 10/29 — MAC Eyeshadows for $8.50, 50% off select Lip Products – Buxom PowerPlump Lip Balm, Plumpline Lip Liner, Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick
- 10/30 — Anastasia Brow Wiz for $11.50, Urban Decay Primer Potions for $12.00
- 10/31 — Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation for $19.50, Too Faced HangoverRx Primer for $17.00