About this Look
I completely intended to do a cool toned look, and once again, it ended up going warm. I just can’t help myself haha.
- Apply The Body Shop eyeshadow in the shade "Sunshine Love" above the crease
- Apply the shade "Realgar" in the ABH Modern Renaissance palette in the crease
- Appy the shade "Love Letter" in the ABH Modern Renaissance palette in and just below the crease and outer corner
- Appy the L'Oreal Colour Riche Mono Eyeshadow in the shade "Grand Bleu" on the lid (P.S. Would NOT recommend b/c it was so hard to apply. I had to build it up like crazy. Get a better blue. Maybe try the Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow in the shade "Acid Rain.")
- Apply the shade "Love Letter" along the bottom lash line.
- Line the upper lid and waterline with the Wet n Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil in "Baby's Got Black."(New favorite. Incredibly cheap but glides on so easily.)
- Apply the L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise mascara in Blackest Black to the upper and lower lashes. (Quite possibly the best drugstore mascara I've ever used!)
- L'Oreal Pro-Glo Foundation
- Combo of Tarte Shape Tape and LA Girl Pro Concealer
- RCMA No Color Powder
- Sonia Kashuk Goddess Bronzer
- Becca Champagne Pop (Pressed)
- Milani Luminoso Blush
- Anastasia Brow Definer
- NYX Lip Liner in "Toast"
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in "Trap"
Eyeshadow Palette L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation RCMA No Color Powder Colour Pop Trap
Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick NYX Toast
Slim Lip Pencil Anastasia Brow Definer L'Oreal Colour Riche Monos Eye Shadow Becca Champagne Pop
Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Milani Luminoso
Baked Blush Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Contour Concealer