About this Look
I completely intended to do a cool toned look, and once again, it ended up going warm. I just can’t help myself haha.
- Apply The Body Shop eyeshadow in the shade "Sunshine Love" above the crease
- Apply the shade "Realgar" in the ABH Modern Renaissance palette in the crease
- Appy the shade "Love Letter" in the ABH Modern Renaissance palette in and just below the crease and outer corner
- Appy the L'Oreal Colour Riche Mono Eyeshadow in the shade "Grand Bleu" on the lid (P.S. Would NOT recommend b/c it was so hard to apply. I had to build it up like crazy. Get a better blue. Maybe try the Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow in the shade "Acid Rain.")
- Apply the shade "Love Letter" along the bottom lash line.
- Line the upper lid and waterline with the Wet n Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil in "Baby's Got Black."(New favorite. Incredibly cheap but glides on so easily.)
- Apply the L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise mascara in Blackest Black to the upper and lower lashes. (Quite possibly the best drugstore mascara I've ever used!)
- L'Oreal Pro-Glo Foundation
- Combo of Tarte Shape Tape and LA Girl Pro Concealer
- RCMA No Color Powder
- Sonia Kashuk Goddess Bronzer
- Becca Champagne Pop (Pressed)
- Milani Luminoso Blush
- Anastasia Brow Definer
- NYX Lip Liner in "Toast"
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in "Trap"