About this Look
Inspired by children’s book Bunnicula and a pic taken with Instagram’s vampire filter. I combined smoky eyes (burgundy and black), black liner, with minimal rabbit features, a red mouth, and for some reason, ice blue cream shadow as highlighter. Could have worked without the plastic fangs.
- First I moisturized and put foundation, which is a boring step.
- For the lids I used Burlesque (matte burgundy) and Cougar (matte black) from Karity’s Smokey Palette.
- I used way too much black eyeliner to create more angular eye shape and brows. My inability to color inside the lin s served me well!
- then I drew an inverted triangle at the tip of my nose and outlined whiskers and a split upper lip, also with the black pencil.
- I painted my lips red, appropriately in a shade called Nosferatu.
- Final touch: smear some frosty ice blue cream shadow on cheekbones and down bridge of nose.