About this Look
I’m testing out the new Metallics Shadows from Tarte, and I paired these four together first!
- I applied Poker Face on the inner third of the lid with a MAC 239 brush.
- Then, I applied Dame to the middle of the lid with a MAC 239 brush.
- I lightly buffed in Scarlet to the outer third of the lid and lightly diffused into the crease with a MAC 239 brush.
- Using a Wayne Goss crease brush, I applied Sinful into the crease and diffused upwards.
- I used Truth eyeshadow patted onto the brow bone using a MAC 242 brush.
- I lined my lower lash line with Eccentric Diva and tried to push it between the lashes, then used a pencil brush to smudge the liner with Poker Face.