About this Look
Inspired by @mikalawalker on Instagram and Twitter.
Using Morphe’s 35T Palette
- Use a small amount of concealer on entire lid (I used the L.A Girl Pro Concealer in porcelain).
- Set crease to brow bone with white eyeshadow (I used white shadow from the MORPHE 12P Palette)
- get a light purple shade (preferably matte) and map out the shape you want. Then from your crease up shade in the shape and as you get closer to the brown bone use less pressure on brush to get a good blend.
- Keep on blending until everything is seemless.
- Use more concealer or eyeshadow to clean up any messy lines.
- keep eyelid bare and use concealer to clean up bottoms of shapes.
- Add some mascara and lashes!!!