About this Look
Today, I was in the mood for a soft look, easily achievable and work appropriate!
- Base and crease: beige cream eyeshadow.
- Crease and outer V: mix Neutral Matte #3 and #7. Blend above the crease with Neutral Matte #4
- Lid: apply Bridal Satin #1 on the inner third of the lid, Bridal Satin #5 on the middle and Bridal Satin #9 on the outer third.
- Upper lash line: use Neutral Matte #5 to define.
- Lower lash line: mix Neutral Matte #2 and #7 to smoke the lower lash line and apply Neutral Matte #7 on the outer part to define and lift the eye.
- Brow highlight: use Neutral Matte #4.