About this Look
I wanted to do a look using that gorgeous golden pink shade in the Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition palette. I decided that the color red would compliment it best.
- Apply the shade "Golden Ochre" in the Modern Renaissance palette above the crease
- Apply a mixture of the shades "Burnt Orange" and "Raw Sienna" in the ABH Modern Renaissance palette in the crease
- Appy a mixture of the shades "Red Ochre" and "Venetian Red" in the ABH Modern Renaissance palette in the crease and outer corner
- Appy the warm golden pink eyeshadow in the BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition Palette (the fourth eyeshadow in the palette) on the lid.
- Apply the shade "Venetian Red" along the bottom lash line.
- Line the upper lid and waterline with the Wet n Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil in "Baby's Got Black."
- Apply the L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise mascara in Blackest Black to the upper and lower lashes.
- L'Oreal Pro-Glo Foundation
- Combo of Tarte Shape Tape and LA Girl Pro Concealer
- RCMA No Color Powder
- NYX Matte Bronzer in Deep Tan
- Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition Palette #17 Highlighter
- e.l.f. Baked Blush in Rich Rose
- Anastasia Brow Definer
- NYX Lip Liner in "Toast"
- MAC "Dreaming of You" lipstick (It's limited edition. A good dupe would be MAC's Diva lipstick.)
Eyeshadow Palette BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition #4
Eyeshadow BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition #17
Highlighter Anastasia Brow Definer MAC Dreaming of You
Lipstick NYX Toast
Slim Lip Pencil e.l.f. Rich Rose