About this Look
Felt the need to “shine” yet use the minimal number of palettes. This foil look reminds me of the silver screen era of cinema when lips were red, eyebrows thin and arches high. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do, even though I’m going nowhere and will wear it comfortably at home.
Here is the entire look, first with my facial products: Kiko Smart Radiance Cream 3n1 as my primer, Marc Jacobs Co(vert) Affairs Cover(t) Stick in 300 (to cover redness), Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter in Medium (4), Nars Tinted Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, PMG Labs Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection Foundation in Light Medium 13, Marc Jacobs Accomplice Corrector in Medium 36, Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer in Medium Cool (3C), and Avène Couvrance Eyebrow Concealer Pencil in Brown (Brun).
Then the silver screen eyes:
Jouer Ultra Foil shimmer Shadows Palette
- Inner to 2/3 lid - "Bikini"
- 1/3 to outer corner lid - "Magic Hour" (blended up into the outer crease)
- Upper crease to brow - "Midnight Swim"
Too Faced White Peach Palette
- Highlight under the brow - "Peach Cream" (blended into the "Midnight Swim" and then a little "Midnight Swim back over the blended area)
Eyeliner - Reserve Naturelle Crayon Khol in n°24 (a medium grey with a purple-blue undertone) and a little NYX Holo Graphic Halo Eye Tint in "Fairy Dust"
Mascara - one coat of GOSH (discounted) Growth Mascara in Black and one of T. Leclerc Mascara Lengthening in Blue (3)
Then the cheeks:
- Blush - Fashion Fair Blush (Discounted, but coming back Fashion Fair is planning on returning Holiday 2020!) - I believe it's "Ginger Berry" (muted warm brown-red)
- Highlighter - Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in "Opal"
And last the lips:
Nars Velvet Lip Glide in "Chez Claude" and topped with "NO. 675"