About this Look
Trying out the Tarte Scandal shadow (lid & liner). I decided to pair it with Wrath from the UD Vice Lip Palette and coral blusher.
- Prepare the surface (i.e. your face) with an an appropriate face product. Here: BB cream from Smashbox.
- Prime them lids. Here: Urban Decay primer.
- With fluffy brush, apply shadow on lid. With stiff brush, line lower lid.
- Apply mascara. Comb out lashes to remove excess. Optional: curl lashes BEFORE mascara.
- Realize eyebrows are sparse. Fill in gaps with brow pencil. Be careful to avoid looking like Faye Dunaway as Joan Crawford.
- Prime lips. Paint with Wrath from lip palette (metallic warm red).
- Apply blush in the vicinity of cheeks.
- Decide you look good. Run 🏃 out the door.