About this Look
This look is all about tropical cocktails & sunsets. AKA things that I crave in this single digit weather!
1. Apply the lighter yellow shades in the crease, diffusing the color close to, but not quite to the brow bone. The color should be concentrated in the outer corner, but it's okay if it is a little messy. A big fluffy brush is best for this.
2. Next take your darkest red or burgundy shade on a small tapered brush to the direct crease. If you don't have a defined crease, then create your own. Take this color all the way across the eye.
3. Take a medium pink or pinky coral in the middle of the crease and blend it between the yellow and burgundy shades. A small to medium blending brush would be best.
4. Take a red shadow and continue to blend the burgundy into the pink. A small, defined bending brush would be best to keep the color close to the burgundy crease we created. This should create a warm, dark to light transition.
5. Once you are satisfied with the blending, take a coral cream color across the lid. I started with my finger and then used a flat, synthetic brush to make a crisp, clean line right below the burgundy crease. This made a nice cut crease across my entire lid.
6. Then, I added in the burgundy shade below the crease on the outer third of my eye and blended it in. I like an angled fluffy brush for this.
7. Next, add a bit of gold shadow to the middle of the eye. I patted it on with my finger. You can blend it with a brush if you prefer.
8. Add black eyeliner and make a cat eye.
9. Add the burgundy shade to the bottom lash line. I used a small smudge brush and then blended out with a smal blending brush with a bit of the medium yellow-orange eyeshadow. If you only have a yellow or peach color then those could work too.
10. Finish off with mascara.
Pressed Powder Shadow Colour Pop Paper Tiger
Pressed Powder Shadow Colour Pop Making Moves
Pressed Powder Shadow Colour Pop Dynasty
Super Shock Shadow Colour Pop Animal
Super Shock Pressed Pigments Colour Pop Baby Talk Urban Decay Half Baked
Eyeshadow Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara Carbon Black