About this Look
I wanted to play around with the color green since I don’t usually use the color for any of my looks.
- Sweep KVD Exodus along and beyond the crease as a transition shade. I used Hakuhodo G5522 but any fluffy blending brush will do.
- Layer ABH Axis along the crease, using light layers to build up pigmentation. This shade is a tad powdery and is very pigmented so it's better to work with it bit by bit instead of going full force. This shade is a darker teal but blending it to Exodus will make it a more true green color. I applied this with the same brush as above.
- Build up darkness on the Outer V and inner lid by layering more of ABH Axis. I used both a smaller tapered blending brush (Hakuhodo J146) and a small pencil brush (Hakuhodo J5514) to build up the color.
- Using a pencil brush, Iapplied KVD Exodus along the lower lashline, blending any harsh lines with the smaller tapered brush or a smudge brush.
- Using a small thin liner brush (Zoeva Spot Liner), I applied ABH Axis along both upper and lower lash line. Blending out any harsh lines with the pencil brush.
- I patted UD Thrash on the center of the lids using my finger.
- And lastly, I used ABH Electric as a very subtle inner corner highlight.
- Finishing the look with Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara.