About this Look
While attempting a completely different look, the idea for this one sprang up. I wanted a dragon vibe with he coloration more than anything and enjoyed playing with new colors. The Rude Cosmetics Shadow was very creamy and has a warm, sheer brown undertone that worked very well with my complexion. The Black Radiance Jaded palette honestly shocked me since I hardly see reviews of it and it had a marvelous payoff for this look.
- Nyx Total Control Drops in Cappuccino.
- Black Radiance contour kit in Dark to Deep* and blush in Raspberry*.
- AoA blush in Kindle* and brow pomade in Ebony* (I'm still working on brow cleanup).
- WnW Highlighter in Awesome Blossom.
- Elf hydrating primer mist, illuminating setting spray*, and Hydrating Concealer in Rich Chocolate*.
- LA Girl brow pencils in black.
After moisturizing my face, I applied the drops and then lightly spritzed the primer mist to stipple the foundation on for blending the two together into my skin. The concealer was dotted on gently and blended upwards with my fingers. Blush and highlighter were applied high and close to the outer corner of my eyes to simulate the high blush of more "Igari" styles.
My brows were applied more heavily than typical as an experimental element with this look.
- Bite Beauty lip pencil in 048 and lipstick in Liquorice.
- Nyx Slide on lip pencil in Red Tape.
I filled my lips entirely with Red Tape and carefully applied Liquorice along the outside before blending the two together for a sharper ombre. Clean up around the edges was done with the Rich Chocolate concealer.
- Nyx HD shadow primer over the lid.
- Red liner is Nyx Vivid Brights Cream in Oxblood mixed with AoA Buttercream gel liner in Red Velvet* and Duraline.
- Rude Cosmetics duochrome shadow Trance Dance all over.*
- Black Radiance Emerald palette to deepen and highlight.*
- Elf Jalapeño palette outer corner.*
The NYX HD primer was patted all over my lid before I lightly brushed the golden shade from the Black Radiance Jaded palette near the brow bone. Rude Cosmetic's Trance Dance duochrome shadow was applied over the entire lid, gently blending it out close to my brow. Using the matte dark green from Jaded, I deepened the outer V and used the darkest green from Elf Jalapeno palette to create a faux wing.
For the red undereye wing, I mixed the Nyx Oxblood color cream with Inglot Duraline and AoA Buttercream gel liner in Red Velvet before applying it carefully with a nail art detail line brush. Rather than making a black wing for the eye which I felt would overpower the green, I used the darkest green from the Jalapeno palette to gently smudge near my upper lash line.
A/N: Any products listed with an * at the end are ones that are not in the server database.