About this Look
I was playing around with a couple of different elements. I wanted to create a look that was both loose, but also unified. I also really wanted to combine blue-greens and purple.
1. After priming my oily lids with MAC Painterly and Wet 'n Wild primer, I patted Lethal Cosmetics Void carefully along the area above my crease. Twitch from the new Sugarpill Fun Size palette is a good dupe.
2. I took Poolside and packed it along my lashline, sweeping it outwards. I left a bit of space between Void and Poolside.
3. I used Pixie Epoxy on my lid and any area I wanted the shimmer shade- then I placed Calypso down with a flat brush.
4. Taking a small liner brush, I drew a line with the Color Fix (white liner), following the cat-eye shape of the shadow. i then took some of the bristles, re-dipped then in Danessa Myricks Color Fix (lift) and dotted in a semi-random fashion.
5. I lined with Duraline and the black shade from the Laura Mercier Editorial Eyes clay palette.
6. I used L.A. Girl purple neon liner in the waterline.
7. I finished with the Pret-a-Volume mascara from Catrice, the non-waterproof one.