Cat scratch Camouflage
About this Look
i was trying to help out a neighborhood cat ? and got a claw to the face for my efforts ?. I dealt with it by 1) green color correction 2) drawing attention from the scratch. The latter meant neutral lips and understated cheeks and more emphasis on my eyes… as much as time allowed, anyway.
- Moisturizer and prime. You know the drill.
- Got a scratch? Apply a teeny amount of color corrector (used Urban Decay's in green) over it. Then a teeny bit more. Stop before you look like a Vulcan from Star Trek.
- Foundation. Fenty Beauty, shade 220 because you need to know.
- Prime lips and paint them. Today is not the day for bold choices like neon orange or blue or red. Go subtle (Stila Liquid Lipstick in Firenze).
- Keep cheeks subtle too; no highlighter! Stila Lip and Cheek Stain in Passion Fruit.
- Do your eyes in purple and pale yellow (Urban Decay's Backfire and ABC Gum from Nocturnal Palette).
- Use black eyeliner.
- Do the mascara thing AFTER you curl your lashes.
- Brows! They cannot be neglected. I use Revlon's self-sharpening pencil.