About this Look
Totally inspired by a talented MUA, Picturresque, on You Tube! I usually don’t seem to make colorful looks with this palette; however once I saw her work with it, I had to try to recreate the look. Hope it inspires you as well!
A single palette look! I followed exactly what "Picturresque" does with one exception, my eyeliner pencil was a little darker.
- Blend "Ultimate Taupe" on the outer "V" corner and almost all-over-the-eye lid
- Blended "Depth" on top on the outer "V" corner and into the crease
- Blend "Ultimate Taupe" in the under-eye lid area
- "Substance" blended over all these previous areas
- "Skinshow Nude" under the brow
- Take your time and place "Blitz blue" on the outer "V" of the lid and inner eye corner of the lid leaving a gap where you like above your iris-pupil and slightly, but not totally (like I did), almost connect the two sections in the crease
- Place "Blitz Blue" under the eye as an eyeliner
- Finger tap-on "VR Violet" on the middle of the lid where you left the gap
- Finger tap-on "Astral White" to merge the "VR Violet" with the "Blitz Blue" sections (it makes the middle "pop")
- Brush a little "Astral White over the brow bone and merged with the "Skinshow Nude"
- Line your eyes as you like with a blue eyeliner (she tightlined only on the bottom, but I did upper and lower). I used Lumene Eye Graphics Eye Liner pencil in "Cornflower"
- Blend just a little "Xtreme Black" the the outer "V" of the lid and under the eye
- Blend "Lilac Dusk" around the blue, under the eye and above on the outer "V" and the brow. (I felt this step that she does really gives a pro touch!)
- Black mascara and voilà!
I REALLY suggest following her video! She does it SO well and this was my first attempt.