About this Look
I recently went back to university and usually go for a neutral look in the daytime like everybody else; this here is a bit more complicated version of my day look, which would usually be just brown eyeliner and some nice mascara for the eyes (+ full face). However I will do all this if I don’t have to be there by 8:15.
I use mostly drugstore brands because that is what I have and that is what I can afford, especially for looks I wear a lot, and in the event someone would like to take cues from me, they can do so without paying through the nose for the products. This look features some of the stuff I love the most.
– L’Oréal True Match Super Blendable foundation (W4)
– Maybelline Fit Me liquid concealer #25
– Constance Carroll translucent pressed powder
– e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush/Bronzer Duo, Antigua
– Rimmel Professional Brow Pencil in 004
– Wet n Wild Fergie eyelid primer
– Inner Corner: e.l.f. Essential Beauty Book, Bronzed Look: Night Highlight
– Lids: e.l.f. Essential Beauty Book, Bronzed Look: Day Base and Day Contour
– Definer, lower lid: e.l.f. Essential Beauty Book, Bronzed Look: Night Base
– Crease: IsaDora Matte Chocolates, second darkest shade
– Browbone: IsaDora Matte Chocolates, lightest shade
– e.l.f. Essential Liquid Eyeliner in coffee
– Upper waterline: L’Oréal brown Kohl Liner
– Lower waterline: beige IsaDora InLiner pencil
– Mascara: Maybelline Volum’Express the Rocket
– e.l.f. Essential Lipstick in Flirtatious (patted in the middle of the lips and blended w fingers, like in the photos), on the right in the swatch photo
– OR Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Punch (on the left in the swatch photo)
– or Color Sensational Shine Gloss 150 Pink Shock (middle swatch)
, or a combo of any of these.