About this Look
I feel that Prism is underrated as an ABH palette. It is one of my favorites! Together with the Jackie Aina palette I think you can do looks for all seasons (thought maybe less for the Spring). So here is my ode to Summer moving into Fall look.
Step-by-Step GuideUsing the Prism & Jackie Aina ABH palettes as such: PRISM palette
- "Lure" on lid and lower inner crease
- "Sphere" on inner corner
- "Dimension" on lid between "Sphere" and "Lituation" toward inner corner
- "Parallel" on outer V blended into "Credit"
- "Unity" as brow higher blended over "Credit"
- "Credit" on outer V and upper crease
- "Lituation" on center lid (eyeball) brush and finger pat
- "Trust Issues" over "Sphere"