About this Look
Had to play with the greens from my new Certifeye Dynasty palette! I love the end result!
1. Use Opulence throughout the crease. Apply using patting motions.
2. Use Emerald to darken the outer corner and outside third of eyelid.
3. Use Glisten on the inner and middle of eyelid. Use a tacky base to avoid transfer (I used Too Faced Glitter Glue).
4. Apply Emerald to the lower lash line with a flat definer brush.
5. Blend out lower lash line with Opulence using a pencil brush.
6. Highlight under brow bone and inner corner with whatever highlighter you choose.