About this Look
I was test-driving the Honey Brown palette by Makeup Atelier, so I tried to use the shades together!
- Apply the very light gold to the innter third of the lid and diffused to the inner tear duct.
- Apply the medium copper shade to the middle of the lid, blending into the gold and extending to the outer third of the lid.
- Apply the dark brown to the outer third of the lid.
- Apply the medium brown to the crease and diffuse upwards.
- Apply the darkest brown into the crease for definition.
- Apply a beige eyeshadow of choice as a brow bone highlight.
- Apply a black eyeliner to the lower lash line, then use a pencil brush to smudge the light gold, copper, and dark brown shades as a gradient.