About this Look
Here’s a look featuring Kat Von D’s new Glimmer palette with the original Shade + Light Eye palette for more contrast and depth, along with a dewy base complemented by pink cheeks, orange highlights, and plummy lips.
EyesNote: I used the Marc Jacobs Beauty primer on [my] left eye only :) (Testing out the primer.) The close-up photos are of my right eye, which did not have primer on it!
- Inner corner: Dusk
- Inner lid: Jasper
- Middle of lid: Quartz (with a dampened brush)
- Outer lid: Rust
- Crease: Succubus
- Above crease: Solas (middle), Ludwin (outer)
- Browbone: Laetus
- Lower lash line: Perversion, Sterling, Bronze
- Your left: Bronze & Blush Glow Blush on apples with Dawn on cheek bone to highlight, Bronze & Blush Glow Bronzer along edges of face
- Your right: NARS Angel Pride III on apples with Angel Pride II on cheek bone to highlight and Laguna along edges of face
- Base: Three pumps Luminous Silk mixed with two pumps Candlelight
- Lips: Braised all over