About this Look
Testing out new-to-me Makeup Atelier palettes! I don’t think I’ve ever paired peach/gray together before.
- Apply the shimmery peach to the inner third of the lid.
- Apply the medium-brown to the middle of the lid.
- Apply the taupe shade in the crease and blended upwards.
- Apply the dark gray to the outer third of the lid and into the crease.
- Apply the light beige shade to the brow bone and blend into the crease shades.
- Apply a teal eyeliner to the lower lash line and smudge with the shimmery peach shade.