About this Look
Here’s a look using the Bad Habit Supernova palette, which is supposed to be a dupe for Natasha Denona’s Lila palette, so I wanted to apply each palette side-by-side using the same brushes (but separate ones for each brand) and one-by-one in order to really see and notate any differences in color, finish, application, along with longevity. Bad Habit Supernova is on your left, while Natasha Denona Lila is on your right.
You can view close-ups and look details for the Natasha Denona version here.
- Inner tearduct: Brilliance
- Inner lid: Brilliance (just barely), Spirit
- Middle of lid: Solar
- Outer lid: Flare
- Crease: Interstellar
- Deep crease: Celestial
- Above crease: Zenith
- Browbone: Sirius, Brilliance
- Upper waterline: Perversion
- Lower lash line: Cosmos (inner), Red Giant (middle, outer lower), Andromeda (outer), Perversion (waterline)
- Cheeks: Rose Glow (005)
- Lips: Epic (outer portion of lips), Rebel (inner portion of lips)