Le Metier de Beaute Holiday 2011 Nail Kits
‘Tis the season for decadent holiday feasts and fêtes – ones we look forward to with both anticipation and trepidation. Just thinking what-to-wear and what-to-gift is enough to lose some beauty sleep. Leave it to Neiman Marcus’ Fashion Director Ken Downing to put the glam and glimmer back in the holiday season. With his latest collaboration with Le Metier de Beaute, two irresistible sets of four mini nail lacquers will bring the glitz and glamour right to your fingertips.
Merry Metallics ($32.00) (Limited Edition)
- Plum Puddin’ Rich plum spun with sheer silver
- Red-E and Waiting Sheer red with metallic gold undertones
- Tarnished Silver Moonlit platinum
- Lame Entertain You Shimmering copper with silver undertones
All That Glitters ($32.00) (Limited Edition)
- Spruce It Up Shimmering evergreen
- Hot to Trot Juicy red cherry with silver undertones
- Midnight Heron Deep sapphire flecked with subtle shimmer
- All That Glitters Sheer gold with metallic shine
availability: November 2011 @ Neiman Marcus stores and neimanmarcus.com
See more photos!