What a rude question — of all the categories, lipstick formulas come in so many varieties and are so good at so many brands! These days, some of my very favorite, go-to shades have been by Urban Decay, so I think at this moment in time, I have to give it them. Plus, I enjoyed their previous lipstick formulation, the current Vice Lipstick range, and they have a lot of variety in finishes + color so there’s a lot of variety to choose from! Other contenders: MAC (classic, tons of formulas), Bite (but I tend to like shimmery lipsticks, which they NEED but don’t have!), and Pat McGrath (great formulas but I need more color ranges and I’d like a luminous/pearl finish WITH high coverage).
- Macy's — 15% off beauty with code VIP, ends 3/24.
- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — Earn a gift card up to $700 (includes beauty) with code MARCH2019, ends 3/22.
- Space NK — $20 off for every $100 spent here, ends 3/24.
- Ulta — MAC Soft Ochre/Painterly Paint Pots for $11, Sugarpill Lipsticks for $9 (view all daily deals), ends 3/20.
We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Thanks!
If you don't see your comment yet, it's still in our moderation queue. We try our best to approve comments within 24 hours (and reply to them within 72 hours) but can sometimes get behind. Thank you for your patience!