I’m working through a really fun, random, worst-breakout-of-my-life situation (didn’t change up products and have no idea what triggered it), so I’m back on prescription antibiotics (topical) for it. Of course, it started resolving a bit more noticeably the day of my doctor’s appointment, but between what I was doing and the clindamycin, things are looking up again (wrote this answer a week ago; now it’s mostly cleared up, just some healing/fading of marks). My skincare routine has been really out of sorts since early December as I’ve been trying to prevent/heal from that breakout and less of my “norm,” which I was happy with.
- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Nordstrom — Buy 3 mascaras, get one free (up to 33% off when you purchase three mascaras at the same price) -- shop all mascaras here, ends 5/25.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
We try to approve comments within 24 hours (and reply to them within 72 hours) but can sometimes get behind and appreciate your patience! 🙂 If you have general feedback, product review requests, off-topic questions, or need technical support, please contact us directly. Thank you for your patience!