For skincare/hair care, they often guide me to what might work better for my particular concern/skin or hair type, but I tend to look at the brand at a higher level to see what they’re selling and how they sell it more than a few reviews. For makeup, I tend to buy ahead of reviews, and if I’m buying to review in color cosmetics, I try to avoid reading/viewing too many reviews before I try it myself.
- Macy's — 15% off beauty with code VIP, ends 3/24.
- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — Earn a gift card up to $700 (includes beauty) with code MARCH2019, ends 3/22.
- Space NK — $20 off for every $100 spent here, ends 3/24.
- Ulta — MAC Soft Ochre/Painterly Paint Pots for $11, Sugarpill Lipsticks for $9 (view all daily deals), ends 3/20.
We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Thanks!
If you don't see your comment yet, it's still in our moderation queue. We try our best to approve comments within 24 hours (and reply to them within 72 hours) but can sometimes get behind. Thank you for your patience!