I try to go through my collection every 3-6 months and get rid of products that are unnecessary, but it can be longer. These days, I am doing more upfront, before things get put away, and also removing formulas that have been replaced (e.g. I removed Urban Decay’s Revolution lipsticks after I compared to the Vice formula, as I’ll no longer need them) as they get replaced rather than waiting until I do a more thorough declutter. I look at whether they’re products I’ll need to reference in the future, whether they’re too old and can be destashed, etc.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 10% off with code TEMPTALIA, ends 4/19.
- Neiman Marcus — Earn up to a $600 gift card on your regular purchase of $250+ (double GC value with apparel AND shoe or handbag purchase) (beauty included) with code NMSPRING, ends 4/18.
- Nordstrom — Spring sale -- up to 50% off (mostly fashion/accessories but a bit of beauty, too), ends 4/22.
- Saks — Get $50 OFF every $200 you spend*, when you shop select full-price items with code HAPPYSAKS, ends 4/19.
- Ulta — 20% off (includes prestige) emailed to Diamond & Platinum for early access (check member status here), ends 4/18.
If you don't see your comment yet, it's still in our moderation queue. We try our best to approve comments within 24 hours (and reply to them within 72 hours) but can sometimes get behind. Thank you for your patience!