Terracotta Gold Light
Guerlain Terracotta Gold Light Holiday 2017 Terracotta Bronzing PowderGuerlain Terracotta Gold Light Holiday 2017 Terracotta Bronzing Powder ($60.00 for 0.30 oz.) is a light-medium gold with warm, yellow undertones and faint, golden pearl over a satin finish.
Per the brand, this holiday’s limited edition bronzing powder is supposed to give a “sunkissed, lit-from-within glow.” It has the brand’s signature Terracotta scent, though it was more moderate than other iterations have been–it didn’t flood my room with the scent after being opened for a half hour! The texture was soft but on the dustier side, which made it more prone to sheering out and harder to build up. I could see this working as a buildable bronzer on very light commplexions and a barely-there highlighter on deeper, very golden/yellow-based complexions. On my complexion (light-medium or so), I felt like it highlighted more than bronzed, but it was just the right tone and depth that it almost made other areas appear contoured. The powder wore nicely on my skin for eight hours before fading noticeably.
- Burberry London With Love (LE, $68.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Fair (1) (P, $55.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Benefit Hoola Lite (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Hourglass Filtered Light (LE, $48.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Chanel Medium Light (P, $58.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Tres Modern (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- CoverGirl Bronze (200) (DC, $9.99) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Ticket to Brazil (P, $4.99) is lighter (85% similar).
- Chanel Medium (P, $58.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Physicians Formula Light Bronze (P, $14.99) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).