Fenty Beauty Summer Fling/Reignbow Island Bling 2-in-1 Liquid Eye Shimmer ($26.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a dual-ended liquid eyeshadow with one shade that’s pigmented and opaque with a metallic finish and then a sparkling, top coat on the other side. They can be worn alone or layered. I liked the initial appearance of both shades applied, but it was trickier to diffuse the edge of Summer Fling without getting unevenness/some patchiness in the process, and they creased faintly on me faster than I expected.
Summer Fling is a medium-dark bronze with warm undertones and a pearly sheen. It had opaque pigmentation in a single layer, and a little went a long way, so I would recommend using a separate applicator to avoid over-applying (or else just a dab on the area you want and using a separate tool or fingertip to blend out). The texture was smooth and fluid, and the product was blendable as it was drying down. It started to crease on me after seven and a half hours of wear.
- LORAC Black Tie Attire #6 (LE, $19.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Persona Goddess (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Girls Bite (PiP, $4.50) is warmer (95% similar).
- Anastasia Gilded (LE, $12.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever ME654 Cauldron (DC, $17.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Viseart Earth (GPV2 #17) (P, ) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Softened Up (LE, $22.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Dazzle Style (P, $18.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Viseart Bourbon (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- CoverGirl Melted Caramel (330) (P, $4.99) is cooler (90% similar).
Water, Mica, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Triethylhexanoin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Isohexadecane, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, PEG-100 Stearate, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Glycol Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-2 Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Oleate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499).
Reignbow is a sparkling, light-medium gold with warm undertones and a glittery finish. It had semi-sheer coverage that could be built up to semi-opaque coverage but the chunkier texture (from all the glitter) blended out best with fingertips or a very fluffy brush and only two layers (to avoid it thickening and looking uneven). It dried down quickly but gave me enough time to apply and soften edges without worry. It started to crease on me after seven and a half hours of wear.
- Colour Pop WKND (P, $5.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Huda Beauty Moon Dust (Remastered) (PiP, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Dior Coral Canvas #2 (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Compass (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Codes Elegants #2 (PiP, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Kat Von D Babs (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Night Thrill (LE, $22.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Gold (LE, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Power Eyes (Prime) (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Watch Out (LE, $4.50) is warmer (90% similar).
Water, Butylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Diglycerin, PEG-240/HDI Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Silica, Potassium Laurate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491).