Fenty Beauty Pecan Swiller Toast’d Swirl Bronzer ($42.00 for 0.42 oz.) is a rich, deeper golden with strong, warm brown undertones and a yellower gold shimmer that yielded an intense, high-shine and metallic finish.
- Opaque coverage
- Smooth, almost wet feel, no powderiness but not stiff
- Blendable, easy to apply
- Long-wearing (8.5 hours)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Boss (P, $10.00) is darker (90% similar).
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition #17 (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- UOMA Beauty Zamunda Sun (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Too Faced You Light Up My Life (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Maybelline Molten Topaz (P, $9.99) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Where the Magic Happens (LE, $44.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Flesh Beauty Rise (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Bronze (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- MAC Golden Bronze (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
$42.00/0.42 oz. - $100.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "high-impact, multi-dimensional radiance" that can be used on face and body that has a "creamy, lightweight texture that melts into skin." They were pigmented, blendable, and easy to apply to bare skin or over foundation with decent wear (about eight and a half hours). The texture was almost wet to the touch; smooth, lightweight, and not at all powdery but a brush picked up product evenly.
Browse all of our Fenty Beauty Toast'd Swirl Bronzer swatches.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Diisostearyl Malate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.