Dior Warm Terra (002) Diorskin Mineral Nude Bronze Review & Swatches
Warm Terra (002)
Dior Warm Terra (002) Diorskin Mineral Nude Bronze ($49.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a medium brown with warm undertones that leaned slightly orange and had a natural-matte finish. It had rich color payoff in a single layer, though the powder itself was soft and yielding enough (without becoming powdery) that I could use a lighter hand with it to build up color as well. The consistency was smooth to the touch, silky, and blendable, while the finish had a very low-level sheen–almost matte but not quite–that made the powder sit well on bare skin. It lasted well for eight hours on me before fading visibly.
- Huda Beauty Tan Light (P, $31.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Coloured Raine Charming Chai (P, $16.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- L'Oreal Deep Tan (P, $15.99) is cooler (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Bronzed (P, $28.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop Silver Strand Beach (P, $12.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- MAC Give Me Life (LE, $28.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop CA Dreaming (P, $8.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Makeup by Mario Dark (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Victoria Beckham Beauty Terracotta (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Haus Labs Medium Level 7 (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
#12520/A TALC ● NYLON-12 ● LAUROYL LYSINE ● POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE ● BORON NITRIDE ● SILICA ● DIMETHICONE ● OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE ● ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE ● HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE ● MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE ● SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PENTYLENE GLYCOL ● ZINC STEARATE ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE ● MAGNESIUM ASPARTATE ● ZINC GLUCONATE ● LINALOOL ● LIMONENE ● CITRONELLOL ● BHT ● TOCOPHEROL ● [+/-: CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE) ● CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE) ● CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE) ● CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) ● CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE) ● CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE) ● CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) ● CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) ● CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) ● CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) ● CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) ● CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) ● CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Comments on this post are closed.
I’m beginning to feel that Dior is the new Guerlain for me (in terms of face products!)
OMG that is soo orange!
For a more orange based bronze, this actually looks pretty nice!
While I can’t wear orange-based bronzers, I’m sure this would be lovely otherwise.