For Target’s Deal Days (ends today, dubbed their “biggest sale of the summer”), Dermstore is also participating (it’s owned by Target!) with up to 25% off select brands when you use code DEALDAY (excluded brand + 15%/20% brand list is here) today only.
For a good portion of my skincare, I regularly buy from Dermstore (and have for years), because they often have 20-25% off codes available (though be mindful of exclusions… if I wait long enough, I can even get my beloved Skinceuticals C+E at a discount, as they’re usually an excluded brand… including today).
Skin & Haircare Picks
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant ($59.00) — I like this as a gentle, daily exfoliator (it’s powder that you mix with water).
- Dermalogica Preclense ($45.00) — It does a good job of breaking down most makeup (though I’ll still use a cotton swab to fully remove traces of eyeliner), and it’s also really good for cleaning brushes and sponges (this is actually why I bought it a few weeks ago!)!
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream ($32.00) — I stock up on this regularly, as it is a foolproof hydrator that works well for myself and my husband (I think he’s on his third jar at this point). It has a more refined texture that makes it feel more high-end, but the amount of product for the money makes one jar last quite awhile.
- Alterna Caviar Leave-In Heat Protection Spray ($32.00) — I’ve been using (and enjoying) this for the last month as I’ve been seeking out more nourishing products since I’ve bleached and colored my hair. I like that the scent is subtle, “clean” and not something I smell all day long.
- Jouer Cosmetics is included in the sale, and some favorites from the range: Cheeky Summer Blush Bouquet ($30.00), Skinny Dip Palette ($40.00), and their Powder Highlighters ($24.00 each).
I’d love to hear about any skincare favorites… any miracle workers you’ve discovered (and what miracle they worked). Skincare is so your-mileage-may-vary, but I always enjoy hearing about what products have really helped someone!