Copper & Bronze Look
You could also add more color to this combo by adding a burgundy or berry eyeshadow (like MAC Cranberry) into the crease or on the outer third of the lid. I loved the lip combo the best from this look!
P.S. – Happy 500,000 comments! 🙂
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Paparazz-she Eyeshadow (copper), MAC Spectacle of Yourself Eyeshadow (bronze), MAC Tweet Me Eyeshadow (peachy-melon), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Lucky 24/7 Shadow Pencil (copper), Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Burberry Pressed Powder (03)
- Cheeks: Benefit Bella Bamba Blush (pink)
- Lips: Guerlain Garance Rouge G Lipstick (pink-nude), Dior Apricot Cloche Ultra Gloss (peach-pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 263 (angled eyeliner brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Paparazz-she = Copper Sparkle pigment; Spectacle of Yourself = Antiqued; Tweet Me = Melon
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Paparazz-she eyeshadow on the lower lid. Lightly blend Spectacle of Yourself eyeshadow onto the outer corner and crease with the 222. Apply Tweet Me eyeshadow on the inner tear duct and crease with the 239. Blend Trench eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Lucky on the lower lash line and pat Tweet Me eyeshadow on lower lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Inimitable Intense mascara.
For cheeks, apply Bella Bamba blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Garance lipstick first, then layer Apricot Cloche lipgloss for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!