ColourPop Private Party Pressed Powder Bronzer ($8.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a medium, golden brown with a satin sheen. It had nearly opaque coverage but the product was more prone to sheering out on the skin, so it ended up being medium, buildable coverage functionally.
The texture was more powdery to the touch and felt drier with a thinner consistency compared to the powder highlighters that the brand just released alongside the bronzers. It was incredibly blendable, though, and easy to work with. I think someone who prefers more buildable coverage and likes lighter bronzers will find this right up their alley. The finish was glowing without being shimmery. On my skin, the bronzer stayed on well for eight hours.
- Makeup Geek Sunkissed (P, $22.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Tarte Carat (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Bon Voyage (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Viseart Ablaze (Bronzer) (PiP, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- NARS Laguna (LE, $40.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Saffron Sun (LE, $65.00) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Laura Mercier Bronze (01) (P, $40.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Going Native (Bronzer) (PiP, ) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Desert Days (P, $48.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Golden Rinse (LE, $35.50) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
$8.00/0.25 oz. - $32.00 Per Ounce
ColourPop's Pressed Powder Bronzer is supposed to have a "super velvety-soft" feel that yields a "natural tanned glow." There was no mention of coverage, but the brand's promotional swatches showed full coverage. The bronzers had a soft, silky texture that was slightly powdery in the pan but tended to apply with ease, blended out nicely, and sat well on the skin. The majority of the shades seemed to have a semi-matte to satin finish, which helped them glide on and appear more natural (in finish) on the skin. The wear ranged from eight to eight and a half hours on me.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Pressed Powder Bronzer swatches.
TALC, NYLON-12, ZINC STEARATE, SILICA, POLYETHYLENE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, LAUROYL LYSINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PTFE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).