ColourPop CA Dreaming Pressed Powder Bronzer ($8.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a medium, golden brown with warm, yellow undertones and a matte finish. It had excellent pigmentation that applied evenly to bare skin and blended out nicely. The texture was soft, a smidgen on the powdery side, but it did not appear dry or powdery on the skin and seemed to melt on the skin as I buffed it on. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Zoeva Impossible to Move (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Sephora Bora Bora (P, $17.00) is lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Tarte Peppermint Mocha (LE, ) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Dior Warm Terra (002) (LE, $49.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Shady Biz (P, $30.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Give Me Life (LE, $28.00) is darker, more pigmented, cooler (90% similar).
- Dolce and Gabbana Desert (P, $51.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Milani Sun Tan (03) (P, $9.99) is darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Talk to the Palm (LE, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Private Island (P, $30.00) is lighter (90% similar).
$8.00/0.25 oz. - $32.00 Per Ounce
ColourPop's Pressed Powder Bronzer is supposed to have a "super velvety-soft" feel that yields a "natural tanned glow." There was no mention of coverage, but the brand's promotional swatches showed full coverage. The bronzers had a soft, silky texture that was slightly powdery in the pan but tended to apply with ease, blended out nicely, and sat well on the skin. The majority of the shades seemed to have a semi-matte to satin finish, which helped them glide on and appear more natural (in finish) on the skin. The wear ranged from eight to eight and a half hours on me.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Bronzer swatches.
TALC, NYLON-12, ZINC STEARATE, SILICA, POLYETHYLENE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, LAUROYL LYSINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PTFE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.