ColourPop Birthday Treat Super Shock Pressed Pigment ( for oz.) is a brighter, light-medium orange with warm red undertones and flecks of pink and gold glitter. It had good color coverage that was buildable to full opacity with two layers. The texture was smooth, creamy with moderate slip, and sponge-like (as the formula typically is!) and felt more powder-like as soon as it came into contact with my skin. It wore well for 10 hours without creasing or fading but had slight fallout over time.
Note, this particular shade is “not for eye area,” and it is/was included a gift with purchase on ColourPop orders to celebrate their 5th birthday, which seems to have run through supplies.
- ColourPop Rayon (PiP, $4.50) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Rare Beauty Grounded (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Coloured Raine Short Cake (DC, $6.99) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Gusti (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Miser (P, $4.50) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NYX Golden Peach (P, $6.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Fairy Godmother (LE, $4.50) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- ColourPop Hooked (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, more muted (85% similar).
- ColourPop Shark Attack (P, $6.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Make Up For Ever D750 Frosted Peach (DC, $21.00) is more shimmery (85% similar).