ColourPop Afternoon Delight Pressed Powder Bronzer ($8.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a medium-dark brown with warm, yellow undertones and a matte finish. It had semi-sheer pigmentation that was somewhat buildable, but it was hard to get truly opaque coverage out of it due to the powdery, drier texture that made it feel less smooth. I was surprised at how poorly it applied and how much work it was to buff the bronzer onto my skin. The color was barely-there, even though the bronzer is several shades deeper than my skin tone, due to so little of it adhering to the skin. On me, it lasted for seven hours before fading noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Tom Ford Beauty Terra (P, $68.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Cover FX Sunkissed (P, $38.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Benefit Hoola Caramel (P, $30.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Bon Voyage (P, $8.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Bronze (02) (P, $40.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Desert Nights (P, $48.00) is darker (90% similar).
- NARS Laguna (LE, $40.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Bronze Age (P, $68.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia Amber (P, $35.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Skinny Dip (P, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
$8.00/0.25 oz. - $32.00 Per Ounce
ColourPop's Pressed Powder Bronzer is supposed to have a "super velvety-soft" feel that yields a "natural tanned glow." There was no mention of coverage, but the brand's promotional swatches showed full coverage. The bronzers had a soft, silky texture that was slightly powdery in the pan but tended to apply with ease, blended out nicely, and sat well on the skin. The majority of the shades seemed to have a semi-matte to satin finish, which helped them glide on and appear more natural (in finish) on the skin. The wear ranged from eight to eight and a half hours on me.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Bronzer swatches.
TALC, NYLON-12, ZINC STEARATE, SILICA, POLYETHYLENE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, LAUROYL LYSINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PTFE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.